Renowned Generational Speaker
- CEO, Resultance, Inc.
- Creator, Generationally Savvy Communications Solutions
- President , National Speakers Association
- Former Professor, University of Washington
- Clients include Pike Place Market, Intel, Wells Fargo, Microsoft, Amazon, the PGA, NBA, and United Way
Are you losing people, productivity and profits because of generational friction? Anna (bio) crafts each keynote to deliver a customized experience that blends transformational stories, current research, and relevant case studies. Her engaging keynotes help you understand, lead, sell, leverage and deliver extraordinary customer service to every generation.
Areas of Expertise
Generations | Leadership | Technology | Strategy | Disruption | Workforce | Competition | Agility | Talent | Customer Service
Generational CODES™: What Makes the Generations Tick and What Ticks Them Off™
- “I’m not their BFF, I’m their BOSS!”
- “They ‘Live to Work’. I ‘Work to Live’ This job is not my life.”
- “They send five-screen text messages. That’s not a text, it’s an email.”
- “They want the title, but they don’t want to put in the time.”
- Powerful strategies for reducing generational conflict, confusion and costly missteps.
- Profitable ways to decrease Millennial talent turnover and lost productivity.
- Critical skills to transform generational obstacles into opportunities.
- The essential communication blueprint leaders must have to lead, sell and serve across generations.
Selling Across the Generations
- “They waste my time with stories about ‘when I started out’.”
- “They don’t appreciate the value of a face to face meeting.”
- “They don’t know how to dress appropriately for a sales call.”
- “They think Power Point is a cutting-edge sales tool.”
- Masterful insights into how each generation works, communicates, thinks, and buys.
- Profitable techniques to create a fast and genuine connection with new customers.
- Key strategies for selling to your customers’ expectations, not your own.
- Powerful ways to avoid common communication pitfalls when selling across generations
Leading the Generations: Managing and Motivating in a Multigenerational Marketplace
- “They are snowflakes who need constant feedback.”
- “They never want to try anything new, they are tech adverse.”
- “They expect to be promoted before they’ve earn it.”
- “They won’t retire and get out of the way.”
- New, immediately actionable techniques for leading and mentoring across generations.
- Proven strategies for attracting top talent (and keeping them from walking out the door to the competition).
- Insight into each generation’s values, motivators, and needs.
- Leadership strategies you can apply today to create a Generationally Savvy™ culture.
Customer Service Across the Generation: The New Rules of Engagement
- “They are always looking at their phones.”
- “They are blunt to the point of rudeness.”
- “I just want to get my question answered; not hear their life story.”
- “Their service vocabulary consists of grunts, ‘whatever’, and ‘fine’.”
- The core differences in how each generation defines customer service.
- What you should and should not do when serving customers from different generations.
- Surprising customer service practices that work for one generation, but tick off another.
- How to increase customer loyalty from each generation.
Whether you’re a Traditionalist, Baby Boomer, Gen X’er, or Millennial, this book will change how you perceive others and enhance your relationships with everyone you know.
Unlocking Generational CODES© is the key to understanding the people around you—young and old and in between. Generational expert Anna Liotta takes readers on a journey of how members of each generation think, behave, and engage. Anna teaches you how to overcome the “generation gap” so you can effectively communicate and develop meaningful relationships with members of all the generations in the workplace and in everyday life.
Renowned Generational Speaker
Are you losing people, productivity and profits because of generational friction?
Anna Liotta is the best-selling author of Unlocking Generational CODES©, a renowned speaker, and a recognized expert on Generational Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership, Sales and Customer Service.
Anna helps organizations and individuals design and implement Generationally Savvy™ action plans to attract, grow and retain talent and customers of all generations. For almost 30 years she has worked with companies like Amazon, Microsoft, PGA, NBA, Merrill Lynch, EO, Bloomberg News and Pike Place Fish, sharing generational insights to thousands of business leaders years.
As the youngest girl of 19 children, Anna grew up in a household of six generations. This immersion research started Anna’s lifelong passion to understand “What Makes Each Generation Tick and What Ticks Them OFF?” At the University of Portland she was recognized as the Outstanding Honor’s Student, and Outstanding Senior Woman in Communication, then earned her Masters in Interpersonal Communication from the University of Washington.
She is currently the President of the National Speakers Association, Anna Liotta crafts each keynote to deliver a customized experience that blends transformational stories, current research, and relevant case studies. Her engaging keynotes help you understand, lead, sell, leverage and deliver extraordinary customer service to every generation.